Nine health experts from major universities said in a new pre-print study that the experimental COVID-19 injections are up to 98 times worse than the virus.
They also stated mandatory boosters for colleges are “ethically unjustifiable.”
The study was posted on The Social Science Research Network (SSRN) in September, titled, “COVID-19 Vaccine Boosters for Young Adults: A Risk-Benefit Assessment and Five Ethical Arguments against Mandates at Universities.”
Scientists from the University of Washington, University of Oxford, University of Toronto, Harvard University – Harvard Medical School, University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), Johns Hopkins University – Department of Surgery, and others conducted the study.
“Using CDC and sponsor-reported adverse event data, we find that booster mandates may cause a net expected harm,” the study found.
The researchers also concluded that “per COVID-19 hospitalisation prevented in previously uninfected young adults, we anticipate 18 to 98 serious adverse events, including 1.7 to 3.0 booster-associated myocarditis cases in males.”
They deemed university booster mandates unethical for the following reasons:
- no formal risk-benefit assessment exists for this age group;
- vaccine mandates may result in a net expected harm to individual young people;
- mandates are not proportionate: expected harms are not outweighed by public health benefits given the modest and transient effectiveness of vaccines against transmission;
- US mandates violate the reciprocity principle because rare serious vaccine-related harms will not be reliably compensated due to gaps in current vaccine injury schemes; and
- mandates create wider social harms. We consider counter-arguments such as a desire for socialization and safety and show that such arguments lack scientific and/or ethical support.
The study’s conclusion reads:
Based on public data provided by the CDC, we estimate that approximately 22,000 to 30,000 previous uninfected young adults ages 18–29 years must be boosted with an mRNA vaccine to prevent one Covid-19 hospitalisation. Given the fact that this estimate does not take into account the protection conferred by prior infection nor a risk-adjustment for comorbidity status this should be considered a conservative and optimistic assessment of benefit.
Our estimate shows that university Covid-19 vaccine mandates are likely to cause net expected harms to young healthy adults—between 18 and 98 serious adverse events requiring hospitalisation and 1373 to 3234 disruptions of daily activities—that is not outweighed by a proportionate public health benefit.
Serious Covid-19 vaccine-associated harms are not adequately compensated for by current US vaccine injury systems. As such, these severe infringements of individual liberty are ethically unjustifiable.
Worse still, mandates are associated with wider social harms. The fact that such policies were implemented despite controversy among experts and without updating the sole publicly available risk-benefit analysis to the current Omicron variants suggests a profound lack of transparency in scientific and regulatory policy making.
These findings have implications for mandates in other settings such as schools, corporations, healthcare systems and the military. Policymakers should repeal booster mandates for young adults immediately, ensure pathways to compensation to those who have suffered negative consequences from these policies, provide open access to participant-level clinical trial data to allow risk- and age-stratified harm-benefit analyses of any new vaccines prior to issuing recommendations125, and begin what will be a long process of rebuilding trust in public health.
Read the full study HERE.
Source: We love Trump
By Vince Quill
It’s time to bring these criminals to justice for crimes against humanity.
Birx specifically knew that Covid-19 shots didn’t work, but decided to push the narrative regardless, maybe she thought she was doing a good thing, but the road to hell is paved with great intentions.
This was a narrative that killed people, put them out of a job, destroyed families, and annihilated the economy.
In short: these people are guilty of crimes against humanity and should be punished as such.
Now we are seeing Dr. Henry Ealy, and state senators Kim Thatcher and Dennis Linthicum claim that they have enough proof to indict CDC officials for their crimes.
These brave truth seekers have filed a grand jury petition against the CDC and its corrupt officials:
— Draven S. 🐭 (@DravenS17) September 5, 2022
The CDC violated a plethora of federal laws throughout the bio-attack, primarily the Administrative Procedures Act, the Paperwork Reduction Act and the Information Quality Act when the agency “cooked the books” and “hyperinflated the death count” at the start of the covid pandemic ” in order to declare an emergency,” Dr. Ealy told The Gateway Pundit in an exclusive interview.
WATCH: State Senators And Frontline Doctor Have All The EVIDENCE TO INDICT CDC Officals For VIOLATING FEDERAL LAW And File Unprecedented GRAND JURY PETITION — Here’s What The CDC Is Doing To Get Away With Mass Murder https://t.co/VN7ZcJSUcK
— Nwo-Report (@ReportNwo) September 10, 2022
Admissions of Fraud: Hold the CDC Accountable for Misleading Data
Rochelle Walensky: “We are responsible for some pretty dramatic, pretty public mistakes — from testing, to data, to communications.”
Dr. Henry Ealy: “Now you can make a mistake on testing. You can make a … pic.twitter.com/CDk0uwSraJ
— N.K (@NK97111667) September 9, 2022
Dr. Birx previously stated via Fox News:
I knew these vaccines were not going to protect against infection.
And I think we overplayed the vaccines, and it made people then worry that it’s not going to protect against severe disease and hospitalization.
It will. But let’s be very clear: 50% of the people who died from the Omicron surge were older, vaccinated.
So that’s why I’m saying even if you’re vaccinated and boosted, if you’re unvaccinated right now, the key is testing and Paxlovid.
Source: We love Trump
Anyone who raised concerns about myocarditis following the COVID-19 shots was labeled a conspiracy theorist and censored on social media.
Your crime was spreading ‘COVID misinformation.’
“When reports first surfaced in 2021 that some cases of myocarditis — the inflammation of the heart muscle, potentially leading to blood clots and heart attack or stroke — were potentially associated with the Covid-19 vaccine, the corporate media and its fact-checkers were quick to label them as misinformation, saying the benefits of the vaccine far outweigh its small risks,” The Federalist wrote.
Despite numerous papers and case studies indicating warning signs, mainstream media and Big Tech pushed the ‘safe and effective’ narrative.
However, doctors and scientists who warned the public about the risks associated with the COVID-19 shots faced a vicious smear campaign.
A year later, the media can no longer hide the association between the experimental shots and myocarditis.
“Last year’s misinformation on vaccine-associated myocarditis in young men is this year’s well-established fact,” Matt Shapiro wrote on his substack.
There were several shocking charts and statistics within the slides, but a notable one is this chart, which noted that the incidence of myocarditis among young men in response to the vaccine is much higher than previously reported.
The uncensored documentary about the truth of the pandemic
Source: The Big Reset
Queen Elizabeth II, the UK’s longest-serving monarch, has died at Balmoral aged 96, after reigning for 70 years.
Her family gathered at her Scottish estate after concerns grew about her health earlier on Thursday.
The Queen came to the throne in 1952 and witnessed enormous social change.
With her death, her eldest son Charles, the former Prince of Wales, will lead the country in mourning as the new King and head of state for 14 Commonwealth realms.
In a statement, Buckingham Palace said: “The Queen died peacefully at Balmoral this afternoon.
“The King and the Queen Consort will remain at Balmoral this evening and will return to London tomorrow.”
All the Queen’s children travelled to Balmoral, near Aberdeen, after doctors placed the Queen under medical supervision.
Her grandson, Prince William, is also there, with his brother, Prince Harry, on his way.
Queen Elizabeth II’s tenure as head of state spanned post-war austerity, the transition from empire to Commonwealth, the end of the Cold War and the UK’s entry into – and withdrawal from – the European Union.
Her reign spanned 15 prime ministers starting with Winston Churchill, born in 1874, and including Liz Truss, born 101 years later in 1975, and appointed by the Queen earlier this week.
She held weekly audiences with her prime minister throughout her reign.
At Buckingham Palace in London, crowds awaiting updates on the Queen’s condition began crying as they heard of her death.
The Queen was born Elizabeth Alexandra Mary Windsor, in Mayfair, London, on 21 April 1926.
By Ethan Huff
(Natural News) The latest drop of pages from the secret Pfizer documents reveals that the pharmaceutical giant is fully aware that its Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccine” will soon result in mass depopulation of the world.
The June 1 dump contains a document called “reissue_5.3.6 postmarketing experience.pdf,” page 12 of which includes disturbing data on getting Pfizer’s Fauci Flu injection during pregnancy and lactation.
It turns out that 90 percent of pregnant women who took the shot ended up losing their babies. This is a shocking figure that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) apparently did not think twice about when granting Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) to the jab.
“Pfizer states in the document that by 28th February 2021 there were 270 known cases of exposure to the mRNA injection during pregnancy,” reports Exposé News. “Forty-six-percent of the mothers (124) exposed to the Pfizer Covid-19 injection suffered an adverse reaction.”
“Of those 124 mothers suffering an adverse reaction, 49 were considered non-serious adverse reactions, whereas 75 were considered serious. This means 58% of the mothers who reported suffering adverse reactions suffered a serious adverse event ranging from uterine contraction to foetal death.”
Of 270 tracked pregnancies, Pfizer lost track of 238 of them
The latest batch of released Pfizer documents also contains a concerning revelation about pregnancies of which the company somehow lost track. Of the 270 pregnancies Pfizer was tracking, a shocking 238 of them just disappeared from the dataset.
Of the 33 pregnancies that Pfizer still tracked, a shocking 23 of them resulted in spontaneous abortion. Two resulted in premature baby death; two resulted in intrauterine death; one resulted in neonatal death; one is listed as “outcome pending;” and only one resulted in a “normal outcome.”
What this means is that almost every pregnant woman who takes Pfizer’s mRNA (messenger RNA) injections for covid will lose her baby. Conversely, only a tiny fraction of fully jabbed women will successfully deliver to term.
Keep in mind that some governments, including that of the United Kingdom, had quietly dissuaded pregnant women from taking Pfizer’s injections – at least up until recently.
“There are no or limited amount of data from the use of COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2,” reads a now-altered U.K. government guidance entitled “REG 174 INFORMATION FOR UK HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS.”
“COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 is not recommended during pregnancy. For women of childbearing age, pregnancy should be excluded before vaccination. In addition, women of childbearing age should be advised to avoid pregnancy for at least 2 months after their second dose.”
The new version of the same guidance claims that pregnant women can take Pfizer’s injections, but only “when the potential benefits outweigh any potential risks for the mother and foetus.”
As of this writing, the UK government guidance is recommending that pregnant women take the Pfizer shots just so long as they have evaluated the risks involved. At the same time, these same authorities continue to tell pregnant women to avoid soft cheese, herbal tea, and vitamin supplements because they could be dangerous.
All of this just goes to show once again that governments cannot be trusted. They routinely dispense advice in the form of guidance that, if followed, will probably lead to injury or death. This is true both for vaccines and the covid plandemic itself.
“Covid is a cult and ‘Stay Safe’ is a mantra,” wrote a regular commenter at Natural News. “I personally saw through the delusion in the same way most churches are tools for keeping God as far away as possible from your life.”
“I would rather have the virus than the lockdown and that is a fact.”
To keep up with the latest news about Fauci Flu shot injuries and deaths, visit ChemicalViolence.com.
Source: Natural News
Sources for this article include:
By Anthony T
The old saying goes the only difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth is six months.
A breaking report from the Pentagon has confirmed that the United States has worked collaboratively with Ukraine by providing the country with security, safety, and disease surveillance for 46 Biolabs in the country.
The Pentagon report would go on to say “this work, which was often conducted in partnership with outside organizations, such as the WHO and the World Organization for Animal Health (OIE), has resulted in safer and more effective disease surveillance and detection”.
The Pentagon would go on to reassure in their report that they are “unaware” if Ukraine has any biological weapons.
THE PENTAGON ADMITS TO 46 BIOLABS IN UKRAINE:
In a statement released yesterday, the Pentagon admits there are 46 biolabs in Ukraine as part of a project to rid the world of “weapons of mass destruction.”
That’s 46 biolabs. 46. https://t.co/hoZrWK9Srm
— Mark Alan Pearce (@PearceAlan1962) June 10, 2022
The Pentagon admits to 46 Biolabs… pic.twitter.com/BpIabPRuix
— Ultra Fren Melissa (@fren_melissa) June 10, 2022
Here’s the official report from the Pentagon:
The United States has also worked collaboratively to improve Ukraine’s biological safety, security, and disease surveillance for both human and animal health, providing support to 46 peaceful Ukrainian laboratories, health facilities, and disease diagnostic sites over the last two decades. The collaborative programs have focused on improving public health and agricultural safety measures at the nexus of nonproliferation.
This work, often conducted in partnership with outside organizations, such as the WHO and the World Organization for Animal Health (OIE), has resulted in safer and more effective disease surveillance and detection. Ukrainian scientists have acted consistent with international best practices and norms in publishing research results, partnering with international colleagues and multilateral organizations, and widely distributing their research and public health findings.
Ukraine owns and operates its public health laboratories and associated infrastructure, and the United States is proud to collaborate, cooperate, and provide assistance in support of this infrastructure. These facilities operate just like other state or local public health and research laboratories around the world. Furthermore, all equipment and training provided by the United States is subject to U.S. export control processes, audits, and acquisition laws and regulations, which ensures transparency and compliance with domestic and international laws.
Only three laboratories in #Ukraine possessed the required safety requirements to conduct the type of studies the #Pentagon claimed to be engaged in. What was the remaining 43’s function then?#Biolabs#Russia#UnitedStates https://t.co/hgku90CVli
— Al Mayadeen English (@MayadeenEnglish) June 10, 2022
On Thursday, the Pentagon commented on the U.S. collaborative work in Ukrainian biological safety, security, and disease surveillance for both human and animal health.
The Pentagon released Thursday a fact sheet explaining the U.S. actions in support of Ukraine’s biological safety, security, and disease surveillance for human and animal health. The document acknowledges the support offered to 46 various civilian laboratories and health care centers in Ukraine over the past 20 years as part of peaceful programs.
“U.S. Collaboration With the International Community to Reduce Nuclear, Chemical, and Biological Threats in Ukraine, Russia, and Other Countries of the Former Soviet Union,” reads the document.
According to the document, “The United States has also worked collaboratively to improve Ukraine’s biological safety, security, and disease surveillance for human and animal health, providing support to 46 peaceful Ukrainian laboratories, health facilities, and disease diagnostic sites over the last two decades. The collaborative programs have focused on improving public health and agricultural safety measures at the nexus of nonproliferation.”
Source: We love Trump
Fact sheet on WMD threat reduction efforts with Ukraine, Russia and other former Soviet Union Countries
The History and accomplishments of U.S. collaboration with the International Community to reduce nuclear, chemical, and biological threats in Ukraine, Russia, and other countries of the former Soviet Union
- Following the collapse of the Soviet Union, the United States, along with allies, partners, and international organizations, has led cooperative efforts to reduce legacy threats from nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons left in the Soviet Union’s successor states, including Russia. These cooperative threat reduction efforts have helped advance global peace and security, and have supported the global consensus that the world is safer when we work together to increase transparency and reduce the risks from weapons of mass destruction (WMD) programs.
- The U.S. Congress created the Nunn-Lugar Cooperative Threat Reduction (CTR) Program through the passage of the Soviet Threat Reduction Act of 1991. The CTR Program provided U.S. funding and expertise to: 1) consolidate and secure WMD and WMD-related material in a limited number of secure sites; 2) inventory and account for these weapons and materials; 3) provide safe handling and safe disposition of these weapons and materials as called for by arms control agreements; and 4) offer assistance in finding gainful employment for thousands of former Soviet scientists with expert knowledge of WMD, WMD-related materials, or their delivery systems
- The United States has provided this assistance with transparency and in cooperation with our partners, which included Russia prior to 2014, toward mutually-decided objectives, and has been reported on a regular basis.
- In addition to the Nunn-Lugar Cooperative Threat Reduction work, the Departments of Energy and State have supported nuclear, chemical, and biological threat reduction efforts, often with technical assistance from other U.S. departments and agencies. This work has occurred in collaboration with other countries, such as Canada, the European Union, Japan, Norway, the Republic of Korea, and others; multilateral organizations, and the International Science and Technology Center (ISTC); and the Science and Technology Center in Ukraine (STCU).
- Thirty years later, amidst its war of aggression against Ukraine, Russia seeks, with support from the People’s Republic of China (PRC), to undermine that work by spreading disinformation and sowing mistrust in the people and institutions all over the world that contribute to WMD threat reduction.
- This Fact Sheet provides an overview of the history of threat reduction and nonproliferation programs supported by the United States, in cooperation with countries of the former Soviet Union, including the Governments of Russia and Ukraine.
Achievements of this cooperation across the former Soviet Union include:
- Destroying 2,531 missiles, decommissioning more than 1,300 WMD delivery systems (silos, mobile launchers, submarines, and strategic bombers), upgrading security at 24 nuclear weapon storage sites, and securely moving over 600 shipments of nuclear warheads from less secure storage to more secure storage or destruction (almost all of this work in Russia).
- Ukraine’s voluntary and verifiable renunciation of nuclear weapons, with the transfer of Soviet missiles, nuclear weapons, and weapons-usable nuclear materials to Russia or destruction of such missiles, weapons, and materials, and accession to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation (NPT) as a non-nuclear-weapon State Party in December 1994.
- Joint efforts by the United States and partners working with Russia to destroy Russia’s declared chemical weapons stockpile under international verification by the Technical Secretariat of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) and ensuring that Soviet scientists with weapons-related knowledge could have sustainable civilian employment—in particular, supporting scientists to remove incentives to seek or accept of terrorist or other state actor employment and financing.
- Engagement of thousands of former Russian biological weapons scientists to conduct peaceful biological research projects for public health purposes, with the Russian government’s full approval. (These types of projects were very similar to biological research projects Russia is now criticizing in other former Soviet countries.)
- Securing Russia’s active approval of and collaboration, as a full member of the ISTC Governing Board until 2014, in peaceful biological research projects worth millions of dollars to advance public health with Georgia, Kazakhstan, Armenia, and other former Soviet Union countries. (The Russian government repeatedly approved, and often collaborated in, the very projects it is now criticizing.)
- Ukraine has no nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons programs. On March 11 and 18, 2022, United Nations (UN) High Representative for Disarmament Affairs Izumi Nakamitsu similarly stated that the UN is not aware of any biological weapons programs in Ukraine. Those comments were reiterated on May 13, 2022, by the UN Deputy High Representative for Disarmament Affairs.
- Today, the collaborations in Ukraine remain peaceful efforts to improve nuclear and radiological safety and security, disease surveillance, chemical safety and security, and readiness to respond to epidemics and pandemics such as COVID-19.
- Many of these collaborations are multilateral and involve the G7-led Global Partnership Against the Spread of Weapons and Materials of Mass Destruction, the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), the World Health Organization (WHO), the OPCW, and other UN specialized agencies.
- Ukraine has become a leader in transparency and in promoting nonproliferation and global health security norms. For example, in December 2021, Ukraine completed a voluntary, external, WHO-led evaluation of its capacity to prevent, detect, and rapidly respond to public health emergencies.
Ukraine has no nuclear weapons program
- During the Cold War, the Soviet military stationed a sizable number of nuclear weapons in Ukraine, believed to be around 1,800 nuclear warheads as well as strategic bombers and nuclear-armed intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs). There were also several locations in Ukraine where Soviet tactical nuclear weapons were stored. After the collapse of the Soviet Union, Russia retained control of these weapons under the aegis of the Commonwealth of Independent States.
- Ukraine assumed obligations under the Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty (START I) in 1992 as a successor state to the Soviet Union, and in 1994 joined the Treaty on Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (NPT) as a non-nuclear-weapon State Party, renouncing the Soviet legacy nuclear weapons that had been deployed or stored in Ukraine.
- The transfer of all nuclear weapons from Ukraine to the Russian Federation was completed by 1996, in return for reactor fuel for peaceful uses and security assurances from Russia, the United States, and the United Kingdom as set forth in the 1994 Budapest Memorandum. All ICBMs were dismantled or removed from Ukraine, and all nuclear missile silos in Ukraine were destroyed.
- As a Non-Nuclear Weapon State Party to the NPT, Ukraine has upheld its obligation not to manufacture or otherwise acquire nuclear weapons or to seek or receive assistance in their manufacture. Ukraine also has met its NPT obligation to accept IAEA safeguards on all nuclear material in the country, and in addition has in force an Additional Protocol to its NPT-required safeguards agreement to enable the IAEA to provide credible assurances to the international community that all nuclear material in Ukraine remains in peaceful activities. The IAEA has repeatedly stated that it has found no indication that would give rise to a proliferation concern in Ukraine.
- In a further demonstration of Ukraine’s dedication to nuclear nonproliferation, at the 2010 Nuclear Security Summit hosted by the United States, Ukraine voluntarily pledged to remove its highly enriched uranium (HEU).
- Through the U.S. Department of Energy’s National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) efforts, 234 kg of Ukraine’s HEU was repatriated to Russia, the original exporter of this material. The material was then down-blended to low enriched uranium (LEU). In exchange for eliminating this HEU inventory, NNSA provided LEU fuel for the research reactor at the Kyiv Institute for Nuclear Research and supported the development and construction of the Neutron Source Facility at the Kharkiv Institute of Physics and Technology, with both facilities being used for peaceful purposes.
- The very small quantity of HEU that remains in Ukraine is intended for specific scientific purposes, such as nuclear forensics, and is well below the amount needed to produce a nuclear device. Ukraine does not possess uranium enrichment or spent fuel reprocessing capabilities, nor does it possess substantial quantities of separated plutonium.
- Ukraine has consistently stated that it has no intention of acquiring nuclear weapons and has consistently supported other key elements of international nonproliferation regimes, such as the Nuclear Suppliers Group, the Zangger Committee, the Wassenaar Arrangement, the Australia Group, and the Missile Technology Control Regime. Further, Ukraine has signed and ratified the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty.
Ukraine has no biological weapons program
- At the time of its dissolution in 1991, the Soviet Union, despite being a State Party to the Biological Weapons Convention (BWC), had a large and sophisticated biological weapons program, consisting of dozens of research, development, and production facilities, with tens of thousands of employees, spread across many of its successor states.
- In violation of the BWC, this Soviet weapons complex developed a broad range of biological pathogens for use as weapons against plants, animals, and humans, including the weaponization of anthrax, plague, and smallpox.
- In contrast, no other European state nor the United States possessed any biological weapon development programs, in compliance with their obligations under the BWC. When the Soviet Union dissolved, it left some newly independent states, like Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan, with legacy biological weapons program facilities, equipment, and materials that were vulnerable to theft, misuse, and unsafe handling and storage. The U.S. Departments of Defense and State funded programs to help transition such former Soviet weapons facilities into peaceful public health facilities.
- The United States, through international collaboration, has also worked to address other biological threats throughout the former Soviet Union. Subject matter experts in biology, biodefense, public health, and related fields were engaged from across the U.S. government. These efforts advanced disease surveillance and enhanced peaceful biological research cooperation between former Soviet Union scientists and the global scientific community, consistent with international norms for safety, security, nonproliferation, and transparency.
- The United States has also worked collaboratively to improve Ukraine’s biological safety, security, and disease surveillance for both human and animal health, providing support to 46 peaceful Ukrainian laboratories, health facilities, and disease diagnostic sites over the last two decades. The collaborative programs have focused on improving public health and agricultural safety measures at the nexus of nonproliferation.
- This work, often conducted in partnership with outside organizations, such as the WHO and the World Organization for Animal Health (OIE), has resulted in safer and more effective disease surveillance and detection. Ukrainian scientists have acted consistent with international best practices and norms in publishing research results, partnering with international colleagues and multilateral organizations, and widely distributing their research and public health findings.
- Ukraine owns and operates its public health laboratories and associated infrastructure, and the United States is proud to collaborate, cooperate, and provide assistance in support of this infrastructure. These facilities operate just like other state or local public health and research laboratories around the world. Furthermore, all equipment and training provided by the United States is subject to U.S. export control processes, audits, and acquisition laws and regulations, which ensures transparency and compliance with domestic and international laws.
- This assistance has directly and measurably improved Ukraine’s preparedness and response efforts to detect and report outbreaks, including COVID-19 response, and has helped protect its food supply in addition to many other benefits that accrued from this partnership.
Ukraine has no chemical weapons program
- Ukraine has been a respected member of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) since ratifying the Chemical Weapons Convention (CWC) in 1998.
- Ukraine has consistently demonstrated its commitment to uphold the international norm against the use of chemical weapons, including through its participation at the OPCW and its implementation of its obligations under the CWC.
- Ukraine regularly plays an active role at the OPCW Conference of the States Parties and was most recently a member of the OPCW Executive Council from 2018 to 2020. Ukraine previously held a number of leadership roles at the OPCW, to include chairing the Executive Council from 2012 to 2014.
- The United States has been clear since ratifying the CWC in 1997 that it will never under any circumstances develop, produce, otherwise acquire, stockpile or retain chemical weapons, or transfer, direct or indirectly, chemical weapons to anyone; use chemical weapons; engage in any military preparations to use chemical weapons; or assist encourage or induce, in any way, anyone to engage in any activity prohibited to a state party under the CWC.
- The United States is committed to the destruction of all chemical weapons around the world and has provided substantial aid and support to numerous countries in the destruction of their chemical weapons, including Russia and Syria.
Source: U.S. Department of Defense
By Martin Armstrong
The “euthanasia law” was originally intended for the terminally ill. Now it encourages the death of those “too poor to continue living with dignity.”
I reported that Canada has begun a eugenics program, yet again, to remove the undesirables from society legally. The Medical Aid in Dying (MAID) program was initially intended to provide legal euthanasia for people suffering from terminal illnesses. It was presented as a humane alternative for those who were in extreme pain and slowly awaiting death. The Canadian government expanded the program to cover psychiatric conditions, all psychiatric conditions, and “any other medical affliction.”
Bill C-7, “the euthanasia law,” has made suicide an option for those the government deems are a burden on society. Trudeau’s socialistic dreams under Schwab’s guidance will call for universal healthcare and income, and people who require lifelong assistance present a problem for the government. At first, the measure was intended for the terminally ill, then the mentally ill, and now it encourages death for those “too poor to continue living with dignity.”
Instead of helping the poor, trust fund baby Trudeau, who never experienced financial hardship, suggests the lower class simply kills themselves, and Canadian taxpayers will fund their suicides. This evil legislation is encouraging the most vulnerable among the population to end their lives. Perhaps a mother is desperate and unable to find her baby formula, or a man lost his livelihood and business during lockdown restrictions. Are they too undignified to live? As the economy continues to turn down, there will be more home evictions, job losses, and the overall standard of living will decline as the current level of inflation is unsustainable and the supply chain crisis is nowhere near under control. Government mismanagement caused the current economic downturn, and now they are asking the victims of their incompetence to leave this world behind. Unbelievable.
At this point, Canada is actively encouraging people to choose death as the government wants to eliminate those who Adolf Hitler once deemed “useless eaters” who did not contribute to his ideal version of society. People are outraged by Roe v. Wade in America, but no one is talking about how the Canadian government is PAYING for their citizens to commit suicide. At what level is someone “too poor to continue living with dignity?”
Source: Armstrong Economics
Nazi Opposition to Social Welfare
While the Nazi Party had existed since 1920, it did not initially set up its own social welfare department as several other German political parties had done. Nazi ideology was in principle unfavourable to the idea of social welfare. Writing in Mein Kampf about his time spent among the poor in Vienna, Hitler expressed indignation against social welfare for helping the degenerate and the feeble. The Nazis believed that the German race had to be strengthened through a process of natural selection, which required weeding out its weakest elements, so they condemned the goals of charity and philanthropy. They opposed the extensive welfare system of the Weimar Republic for being wasteful, bureaucratic, and helping the wrong people, since it distributed welfare benefits indiscriminately without regard for race and often assisted people that the Nazis considered inferior.
Richard J. Evans (2005). The Third Reich in Power, 1933-1939. New York City, New York: The Penguin Press. p. 483.
Richard J. Evans (2005). The Third Reich in Power, 1933-1939. New York City, New York: The Penguin Press. p. 484.
The non-Nazi charities were forced to accept the principles of eugenics and refrain from helping those deemed biologically unfit, while the German Red Cross was compelled to appoint Nazis to prominent positions.
Michael Burleigh (2000). The Third Reich: A New History. New York City, New York: Hill and Wang. p. 220-221. ISBN 0-8090-9326-X.
- Video: The Long Way Home
- Video: Selling Murder: The Killing Films of the Third Reich
- The Nazi Doctors and the Nuremberg Code: Human Rights in Human Experimentation. George Annas & Michael Grodin, eds., Oxford University Press, New York, 1992.
- Death and Deliverance: ‘Euthanasia’ in Germany 1900-194
- Michael Burleigh, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge 1994.
- When Medicine Went Mad: Bioethics and the Holocaust, Arthur Caplan, ed.. Humana Press Totowa, New Jersey, 1992.
- JAMA 2000 March 15; 283(11): 1486-1487, Hannah Decker. Book review of “Death of Medicine in Nazi German: Dermatology and Dermatopathology Under the Swastika,” by Wolfgang Weyers.
- Experimentation with Human Beings, Jay Katz, Russell Sage Foundation, New York, 197
- See “Experimentation without Restriction,” 283, 292-297.
- Nurses in Nazi Germany: Moral Choice in History. Bronwyn Rebekah McFarland-Icke, Princeton University Press, Princeton, New Jersey 1999.
Myocarditis and pericarditis after COVID-19 vaccination: clinical management guidance for healthcare professionals
Updated 21 March 2022
The UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA), in partnership with the Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP) and the Royal College of Emergency Medicine (RCEM), has produced this clinical guidance to support the detection and management of clinical cases of myocarditis and pericarditis associated with coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination.
It is a living document and will be reviewed and updated as further data becomes available.
Background to myocarditis and pericarditis after COVID-19 vaccination and guidelines:
- this is a very rare condition following vaccination (see the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency’s (MHRA) weekly summary for the latest data)
- most patients who develop symptoms do so within a week of vaccination
- patients who develop symptoms have usually been vaccinated with a mRNA vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna)
- myocarditis and pericarditis following vaccination is usually mild or stable and patients typically recover fully without medical treatment
- myocarditis – a very small number of those with this condition have been admitted to hospital. In 2 studies from the US [footnote 1] [footnote 2], significant left ventricular (LV) fibrosis has been described in a high percentage of those children admitted to hospital, with a small percentage of these having non-sustained ventricular tachycardia (VT)
- no long-term follow-up data is available yet on hospitalised patients
- diagnosis of myocarditis and pericarditis should follow published international guidelines
- the majority of cases appear to be mild and self-limiting; any acutely ill or unstable patients should be referred to hospital directly
- the long-term consequences of this condition secondary to vaccination are yet unknown, so any screening recommendations need to be balanced against the frequency and severity of the disease with the aim to prevent complications, in particular of myocarditis (arrhythmias, long term myocardial damage or heart failure)
Award-winning journalist Eva Bartlett joins Clayton Morris in this episode of Redacted Conversations to talk about her coverage of the war in Ukraine.
We’re being censored, and it’s more important than ever to have a home away from these big tech oligarchs. That’s why we built https://redacted.inc Please come on over and sign up for FREE, so we always have a way to stay in touch.
Sign up for our Free DAILY newsletter delivered right to your inbox first thing in the morning. https://morninginvest.com
Support Eva Bartlett’s amazing journalism by donating to her own blog right here: https://ingaza.wordpress.com